Saturday, October 5, 2013

Jeong Hae Joong/201003224/Tuesday week5 fisrt dfraft

201003224 Jeong Hae Joong

 

     "Man in black", these words are the most useful words to describe what he looks like. He is in black in 

most of seven days a week, even including most Sundays. I'm not making up a story. That is true.

   

     When I get a question like "What does he look like?", my first answer would be like, he was taller than me and chubby man in black. Sometimes he liked like a black bear. He really likes to wear a suit. Actually, he

 has so many suits with diverse colors: grey, black, many kinds of black, and even pink. I think neckties should be mentioned. I think he has enough so color neckties to make a rainbow. Red, yellow, blue. When

 I counted how many neckties he has, he has more than 20 neckties, at least.

 

      He is the one I respected the most. Since his early 20s, as far as I know, he worked at one of the largest insurance companies in Korea. But, here is the point. Early 20s! Most of undergraduates are going to school to study in the own ages, not earning a living. He was different. I think maybe more than just different. He went to the company in days and studied at college in the evening. He was one of the most super busiest men in

 the world. He managed both of work and study. That got me thinking. How much diligent he was inspired me when I just get lazy.

 

     Once, when I was going my grandma's home from Hong Seong which is my hometown on Sunday about a month ago, I suddenly wanted to eat out. So I called my uncle. I expected that he was surely at home 

because that day was Sunday. The answer from him, however, struck my head. He was at work! He was 

working at his office in Suyu. At first, I said that "You've have got to be kidding me. Come on. Are you really at 

the office?" But, he was really at work. While on my way home, I changed and went to Suyu to meet him. How hard-working he was.

 

"you must be a lucky duck to have him as your uncle. He is so good at work and humorous. How fun 

he is" said some of his co-workers when I sometimes visited him in the company for lunch. I didn't

 disagree with them. He is actually really fun. One of them even said that "He is like a class clown here."

 

My family is so close-knit that I so often met my uncle and aunt since I was so young. My uncle is just

 14-year older than me, which means that when he was in middle school, I was born. In addition, I'm 

his first nephew. So he really did anything for me. For example, when I was in elementary school, I said that I wanted to have a bike. He then bought me it the next day. He is also my example that I want to follow.

 What a hard-working, fun and warm-heart man he is. I have to admit that I'm a really lucky person! 

1 comment:

  1. from Hanna to Jeong Hae Joong
    1. the man is hardworking man.
    2. a.. How much diligent he was inspired me when I just get lazy.
    b..How hard-working he was.
    c..He is so good at work and humorous.
    3.what the person looks like: man in black
    what the person does: He went to the company in days and studied at college in the evening.
    what other people say about the person: He is so good at work and humorous. How fun he is"
    4. if he is a man in black, he maybe a man who has psychology shadows. but why you write he is a hardworking and warm hearted man then?
    5.I think that the writer is so proude of the man because the man is defferent from other undergratuated students.he works hard and he also study in college.
    6. can you write something about the man's words
    can you write a detail about the man when he is working?

    ReplyDelete