Monday, October 14, 2013

Chae Jiyoung/Tue 11 am/ Second Draft of Character Sketch

                   I want to talk about my friend. She is the one I call my mentor. Whenever I have some problems, I think she always seems to know the answer I need. She doesn't put on much make up but her face always gleam with vitality. She has small eyes without double eyelid but her eyes are always gleaming with brightness. She always does her best. Whoever talks with her for a minute could easily know how passionate she is about what she is doing. She is the kind of person who loves what she does. Even when she put on a gentle smile, you could feel how strong her inner strength is. It's like her inner strength shine through her smile. Her major was Korean literature and she loves reading all kinds of books. It's possible for her to recommend a good book for you. When she say something, there's something different. The way she speak is like an announcer. Her voice makes people relax and tense at the same time. She believes she can do whatever she wants to do. I like her attitude and way of thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment