Thursday, October 3, 2013

Choe Kyung-Yo/Task 3.2/Tue 3,4

 

I went to a cafe and saw a man there. He was doing something with his laptop. I found him very unique because he was wearing an unforgettable t-shirt. We, Korean, can't forget 2002, the world cup year. I was 10 years old at that time. All students in my school wore the red t-shirt which says "Be the Reds" on it. Even if not wearing it, everyone had it. To this day, I still remember the great cheer for our soccer team. The t-shirt is kind of a reminder to me. And he was wearing it, in 2013. It looked very worn at a glance. We still love that t-shirt, but don't wear anymore. That was not all. He exactly parted his hair in the middle. It made him look like Beethoven. I don't know what he was doing. But it appeared that he was typing something. He typed for a few minutes, and stopped, and started gazing vacantly. He repeated this process. He was also wearing rimless glasses. For these reasons, I formed two hypotheses. First, he might be a graduate student. He might be writing a graduation thesis. Second, he might be a novelist. Many of artists seem like geeks. I often see some people who have their own world and live there, not caring about how other people look at. He seemed like one of them.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment