Monday, October 14, 2013

Choe Kyung-Yo/Bio Info/Tue 3,4

I chose Kang Yong-seok, a 45-year-old former lawmaker. He is now playing an active part in many TV shows as a popular broadcaster and as a lawyer at the same time. He is a person who has been living a life full of ups and downs, which is the reason I chose him.

 

 

A. He was born on November 3, 1969, in Seoul. The one word that describes his early life is "needy". He went through a very hard early time, because his father spent most his time in prison when he was younger. It means his father was not a person who fed the family. For this reason, he even entered a quiz contest for earning his college tuition for himself back in high school.

 

 

B. What accomplishment or event caused this person to become famous?

There are so many. Most of them, however, made him famous in a bad sense. Among them, particularly a lot of accusations that he made against celebrities are the main events, which even attached a nickname, "A man of accusation" to him.

 

 

C. What was one thing you learned about this person that surprised you?

 He never gave up although his external factors, such as his father or poor surroundings, incessantly discouraged him. Most people, including me, easily ascribe their failure to their parents, environment surrounding them or other things, not themselves. If I had not been appointed a judge, because of my father's imprisonment, I would have blamed him very much and even lived recklessly complaining him in my whole life. But he didn't. He didn't give up his life. He didn't make his external environments discourage him. And he didn't waste his time blaming somebody. Instead, he became a competent lawyer and later he even became a legislator.

 His life gave me a lesson that you should not waste your valuable time complaining and blaming.

 

 

D. If I were asked to write a brief biography of him, I would emphasized three personal characteristics, positivetenacious and undaunted.

 

 

If you want to know more about him, I recommend this site. ↓

"http://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/%EA%B0%95%EC%9A%A9%EC%84%9D"

No comments:

Post a Comment