Monday, November 25, 2013

Kim Kap Whan / 5-10 improved pieces of language / Tues 11

1. The way a snake creeps, sticks its tongue out, and peeves is really loathsome.

→ The way a snake creeps and sticks its tongue out is really loathsome.

2. Looking back on those irreplaceably good old days

→ Looking back on the good old days

3. Some children from the village would go to the mountain, to the field, to the hill, and so on, alone or in groups to play outside or for other purposes if the weather was good.

→ Children from the village would go outside to play whenever the weather was good.

4. One bright, beautiful Sunday morning in autumn when I was a middle school student, about at the age of 14 or 15. I climbed up a mountain ~

One bright, beautiful Sunday morning in autumn when I was a middle school student, about 14 or 15 years old, I climbed up a mountain ~

5. His name is Sae-ram now at 9 in second grade.

His name is Sae-ram, 9 years old, a second year student in elementary school.

6. I have never seen the innocent smile like that, which still holds ancient mysteries.

I have never seen an innocent smile like that, which makes me happy.

7. he has been notorious for his popularity.

he has been famous for his popularity.

8. What a ache!

→ What an ache!

9. meaning "My hometown is situated at the southern sea. The deep blue seawater I can see~."

meaning My hometown is situated at the southern sea. The deep blue seawater I can see~.

10. Therefore, If you wanted to find a place to play in, there were playgrounds anywhere.

→ There were playgrounds anywhere to play in.

11. Sometimes, the place suddenly would make me feel poignantly homesick,  

→ Sometimes the place suddenly makes me feel homesick,  

No comments:

Post a Comment