Monday, November 11, 2013

Hanna 201203934 interview 11am-1pm on TUS

Hanna 201203934 interview 11am-1pm on TUS
 
   Everyday, I wake up in the morning and get to the bed in the
evening. I thought that I need not to consider too much because
my family already perpared the best position for my future in my
whole life. So that I am not mature. So I decided to do an interview
with my rare see friend recently whoes state of mind is similar to
me before. 
 
   Thank god, I have interview my friend who is rare to see and busy
on his business. I asked him some questions about his business. And
before I met him again, I still thought that he just to play a minimal
role. After interview, I havnderstandinge a deeper understanding of
him.
  
   The first word he said to me is " HI, sweetie, would you wanna to
join in our team?" When we were met. I cannot believe the joking
boy how he turned be a little known seller.
 
  I know he is believe in liberty so I did not asked his company. When
I asked his job, his answer such confidence." I am Weishang." That is
amazing. I found that I am out of fashion because I do not know the
meaning of Weishang. " It is a type of internet selling. We connect with
our customers through wechat.( wechat is similar to kakao). We called
wechat " Weixin" and we called businessman " Shangren" in China. So
we cut out "weixin"-wei and "shangren"-shang to recompounding which
we called it weishang..." This time he did not laugh at my question which
seems as if everybody else knes except me. So I felt he is more miture
than before.
 
   Then I continue ask hime the date when he began to join in weishang
team. He smiled " I began to join in this area two years ago when I came
to Korea on June.2011. The time before you came to Korea.kk" I thought
that we have been two years did not conect with each other.But I really
want to know why he turned be a Weishang,so I asked him. His answer
surprised me."The first reaso I have entered into weishang is influenced by
my friend. My friend is independence and he is smart,he earn so much
money in this area. I am a man, I should be do something man should do.
Second, I wanna to accumulate a wealth of experience and expande
entertainment circle,even to practice my ability of communicate. Third,I
wanna to be a boss that I can work for myself. In fact, I have to consider
on my future but not my family consider on my future. I need my own
power and abilities." After his answer, I have got to hand it to him.
 
  I respect of his courage on business. In the shorten time he can do his
business little known in his team circle.I realized that I could not be depend
on my family and I should do something by myself. I cannot be depend on
my family in my whole life. And I am adult, I have my own bility to do things
well,even best. I wish my friend's business cause a smooth and I also can
change myself.   
 
 


 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment