1. But I know a person to whom all the terrible accidents happened in just two years.
è But I know a person who has suffered from severe accidents in just two years. As the saying goes 'it never rains but it pours', his stories exactly fit into place.
2. I met him in HUFS in 2012. Because we major in the same department, Media Communication, we used to hang out with other friends too.
è I met him in HUFS in 2012 and we became close for having many things in common, including the same major, Media Communication. We used to hang out a lot in Imundong with other friends too.
3. Before long, I found it out easily that he is a man with all the bad luck.
è I don't want to be rude, but whenever I see him and listen to his stories, I can't help but feel pity for him. Because he truly is a man with the bad luck as if he were cursed from somebody.
4. He is a positive and energetic man.
è To describe him a little, he is a positive and energetic man. It's hard to imagine from his charming personality that he had gone through bad accidents.
5. I suddenly wondered why on earth bad things which might happen to a person once in his or her lifetime happened continuously to such a hardworking man.
è It came into my mind all of sudden, why on earth such a hardworking man had to experience so many bad things, to others which might be once-in-a-lifetime accident.
6. He said with embarrassingly smiling, "Let me first exclude the happenings that occurred due to my clumsiness."
è He smiled embarrassingly and said, "I should exclude the happenings that occurred for my clumsiness, shouldn't I?"
7. "I'm way too much unlucky to just call myself unlucky."
è "To look back, I feel like I was the unluckiest in the world."