Friday, September 20, 2013

Hanna // 201203934 // Week 3 first draft // Tues. 11.am. Class

 The first time I felt that I need a bodyguard was two years ago when I as a language student came to study in Korea for the first time in my life. I have not known Korean any more and I have been feared in a new country. 

  One day, I spotted two women in the subway station. They were taking two small plastic bags with the church brochures in them. They walked up to me without hesitation, and one of them spoke to me very passionately, " Hi, pretty girl! Do you know more about Korea Church? We also have the video of Chinese version. I'll show you now." But I do not care of the cultural of church, the only thinking of mine was leaving here with impressive speed. Well, they stopped my escape successfully because they gripped me as soon as possible. I was numb with fear. My friend's call was rescued me then.

  How can I to describe the moment they gripped me! One thing I know that my friend is the angel who sent to watch over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment