Monday, December 2, 2013

Hanna 201203934 oral interview final fraft 11am-1pm on TUS

Hanna 201203934 oral interview final fraft   11am-1pm on TUS
 
 

   Everyday, just like the sun which rise from the west and set in the east, I wake 

up early in the morning and get to the bed in the evening. I thought that I need 

not to consider too much for my furture because my family already perpared the 

best position for me in my whole life. So that I thought I just do what I want to 

do and do it happily is the most important business. I got to know I am not 

mature. So I decided to do an interview to my rare seen friend recently whoes 

state of mind was similar to me before and I want to know how he changed now.


 
  And before I met him again, I still thought that he just to play a minimal role. 

Thank god, it is a chance for me to have chatting with one of my rare seen 

friends who is busy on his newly develpoped business. We talked while walking 

and we came into a coffee shop, then we sit beside the window where full of 

sunshine. I asked him some questions about his business. Through the interview, 

I have changed my thought and I got a deeper understanding of him.
  


  He said to me in a solemnity " Hey, pretty Miss Song, would you wanna to join 

in our team begin your business trip ? " When we were met. I cannot believe the 

joking boy how he turned be a little known seller.


 
  I know he is believe in liberty so I tred to let him feel free. When I asked his 

job, his answer was such confidence." I am Weishang. " That is amazing. I found 

that I am out of fashion becauseI do not know what is the meaning of Weishang. 

" It is a type of internet selling. We connect with our customers via wechat. 

( wechat is similar to kakao). We called wechat " Weixin" and we called 

businessman " Shangren" in China. So we cut out the first vocabulary of 

"weixin" which is wei and we also cut out the first vocabulary of "shangren" 

which is shang, then to recompounding which is called weishang..." This moment 

he did not laugh at my idiocy question which seems as if everybody knewit 

except me. So that I felt he is more miture than before.


 Then I continued to ask him the date when he began to join in weishang team. 

He smiled knowingly " I began to join in this area two years ago when I came to 

Korea on June.2011. The time before you came to Korea. Kk " I thought that we have been 

two years did not conect with each other. But I really want to know 

why he turned be a Weishang, so I asked him. His answer surprised me. " The 

first reason why I have entered into weishang is influenced by my friend. 

Myfriend is independence and he is smart,he has earned so much money in this 

area. I am the so-called man of indomitable spirit, I should do something a man 

should do which is not only for myself but also for my true love, even for my 

whole family. Second, I wanna to accumulate a wealth of experience and expande 

entertainment circle,even to practice my ability of communicate.Third,I wanna 

to be a boss whatever it takes, mistake is temporary regret but missing is the 

forever one. And it is the reason why I wanna to be the self-employment. In fact, 

I have to consider on my future but not my family consider on my future. I need 

my own power and abilities." After his answer, I have got to hand it to him.
 


  I have a deep admiratiom coun for him of he mustered up all his courage on 

this newly business without cowardice. In the shorten time he can do his business 

little known in his team circle. I realized that I could not be depend on my family 

and I should do something by myself. I cannot be depend on my family in my 

whole life. And I am adult, I have my own bility to do things well, even best. I 

wish my friend's business cause a smooth and I also can change myself.   

No comments:

Post a Comment