Monday, December 2, 2013

Hanna 201203934 improved language Class 11am on Tues.

Hanna 201203934 improved language  Class 11am on Tues.

 

1.  Everyday, I wake up in the morning and get to the bed in the evening.

 

----- Everyday, just like the sun which rise from the west and set in the 

east, I wake up early in the morning and get to the bed in the evening.

 

2.I have interview my friend who is rare to see and busy on his business.

 

----It is a chance for me to have chatting with one of my rare seen friends 

who is busy on his newly develpoped business.

 

 

3.I wanna to be a boss that I can work for myself. 

 

---I wanna to be a boss whatever it takes, mistake is temporary regret but missing 

is the forever one. And it is the reason why I wanna to be the self-employment.

 

 

4.I need my own power and abilities.

 

----I must depend on myself but not my parents so that I need the my own power from 

a wide variety of fields and the variety kinds of abilities.

 

 

5.I am a man, I should be do something man should do.

----I am the so-called man of indomitable spirit, I should do something a man should 

do which is not only for myself but also for my true lovemy, even for my whole family.

 

 

6.I respect of his courage on business.

----I have a deep admiratiom coun for him of he mustered up all his courage on this 

newly area without cowardice.

No comments:

Post a Comment